List:       gallery-users
Subject:    Re: [Gallery-users] Gallery Users and Sourceforge
From:       "Chris Smith" <chris () jacko ! com>
Date:       2001-12-31 7:59:21

Hi Stefan,

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. If you are asking if you can
integrate gallery into your PHP Nuke website, the answer is yes.

If you were asking whether Gallery can be integrated into Sourceforge itself
(like a tool for projects hosted on sourceforge to use), this is not
something we've ever talked about. I guess it could be interesting, but I'm
not sure I see the need. Sourceforge is written in PHP I think so it
wouldn't be too hard technically.

See ya,
chris