List:       gallery-users
Subject:    [Gallery-users] Login bug
From:       Dustin B Moore <moored () reed ! edu>
Date:       2001-12-28 5:55:29

 I'm a newbie salivating to get his Gallery installation up an running.
Last month Daniel Woods noted a bug in the new release where entering the
proper password for the admin would do nothing but remove the login
window. [I.E. no options other than login]. He noted it with 1.2.4 and I
see it with both the release 1.2.5 and the latest CVS as of 12/27/01.

I'm running PHP 4.10 on Apache 1.3.22 under a vanilla Debian linux
incarnation. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks!