List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gallery-devel] Does flowplayer work for you in the latest code?
From:       Dave Moore <dave () langleycom ! com>
Date:       2012-09-13 7:51:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On my site:
http://www.langleycom.com/gallery3/lib/flowplayer.swf
I get a swf file. on you site:
http://www.menalto.com/photos/lib/flowplayer.swf
I just get a blank page.
live headers from FireFox says:
"Connection: Keep-Alive" for my site yet;
"Connection: Close" for yours.
Not sure why.  Lets hope that  Wayne has a clue.

Dave

On 2012/September/12 5:17 PM, Bharat Mediratta wrote:

> Argh.  I'm not sure what to do on this.  It's definitely not working
> here:
> http://www.menalto.com/photos/family/stanford/Cole-resisting-dinner-Ally-being-a-parent
>
> but it works on my dev server.  I have no idea how to debug flash
> player issues - I've poked at it a couple of times and even installed
> a debug runtime but can't figure out why it won't start.  Anybody have
> any ideas?  Maybe suhosin is interfering?
>
> I'm going to explore further upgrading .. maybe it's a transient
> thing.  But any help you guys can lend would be useful here.
>
> On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 10:13 PM, Dave Moore <dave@langleycom.com
> <mailto:dave@langleycom.com>> wrote:
>
> Latest git pull:
> http://www.langleycom.com/gallery3/index.php/test/barsandtone-1305317316
> The play bar is wider than the movie is.
> the good thing is it does play.
>
> Dave
>

> On 2012/August/04 6:59 PM, Bharat Mediratta wrote:
> >
> > The FLV is good - I think it's some issue with flowplayer on my
> > server.  Wayne, does the latest G3 code render the movie on your
> > server?
> >
> > On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Wayne Patterson
> > <suprsidr@flashyourweb.com <mailto:suprsidr@flashyourweb.com>> wrote:
> >
> > flv plays
> > http://www.flashyourweb.com/staticpages/index.php?page=flvTest&flvUrl=http://www.m \
> > enalto.com/photos/var/albums/family/stanford/Cole_resisting_dinner_Ally_being_a_parent.flv?m=1303179501
> >

> > On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Bharat Mediratta
> > <bharat@menalto.com <mailto:bharat@menalto.com>> wrote:
> >

> > Hey guys, I'm trying to upgrade to the latest Flowplayer.
> > I have it working just fine on my test machine, but when
> > I push the code to my live site, Flowplayer won't load up
> > and play my movies.  I can't figure out if this is a
> > configuration issue on my production server or if it's
> > some weird issue with Flash.  I know that the movie
> > works, and I don't think it's browser related (Chrome 21
> > on OSX) because with the same browser I can see it on my
> > dev box.
> >
> > Can somebody here upgrade to the latest code and let me
> > know if it works for them?
> >
> > Here's a movie on my production server where it doesn't work:
> > http://www.menalto.com/photos/family/stanford/Cole-resisting-dinner-Ally-being-a-parent
> >
> > I've tried installing the debug flash player, but I'm not
> > getting any additional info.  Wayne, you're the expert
> > here - any clues?
> >
> > -Bharat

> > Live Security Virtual Conference
> > threats.http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
> >

> > __[ g a l l e r y - d e v e l ]_________________________

> > [ gallery info/FAQ/download -->http://gallery.sf.net  ]

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" \
href="http://www.langleycom.com/gallery3/lib/flowplayer.swf">http://www.langleycom.com/gallery3/lib/flowplayer.swf</a><br>
  I get a swf file. on you site:<br>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" \
href="http://www.menalto.com/photos/lib/flowplayer.swf">http://www.menalto.com/photos/lib/flowplayer.swf</a><br>
  I just get a blank page.&nbsp; <br>
      live headers from FireFox says:<br>
      "Connection: Keep-Alive" for my site yet;<br>
      "Connection: Close" for yours.&nbsp; <br>
      Not sure why.&nbsp; Lets hope that&nbsp; Wayne has a clue.<br>
      Dave<br>
      On 2012/September/12 5:17 PM, Bharat Mediratta wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAESa+_mpcajy8xyhDY+PrTi25aTYtnimVpvnxO+WRi1FvBaN6Q@mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
      Argh. &nbsp;I'm not sure what to do on this. &nbsp;It's definitely not
      working here:
href="http://www.menalto.com/photos/family/stanford/Cole-resisting-dinner-Ally-being-a \
-parent">http://www.menalto.com/photos/family/stanford/Cole-resisting-dinner-Ally-being-a-parent</a></div>
        flash player issues - I've poked at it a couple of times and
        even installed a debug runtime but can't figure out why it won't
        start. &nbsp;Anybody have any ideas? &nbsp;Maybe suhosin is \
        transient thing. &nbsp;But any help you guys can lend would be useful
        here.<br>
          Moore <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:dave@langleycom.com" \
            .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
                <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://www.langleycom.com/gallery3/index.php/test/barsandtone-1305317316"
                  target="_blank">http://www.langleycom.com/gallery3/index.php/test/barsandtone-1305317316</a><br>
  The play bar is wider than the movie is.<br>
                the good thing is it does play.<br>
                Dave
                    On 2012/August/04 6:59 PM, Bharat Mediratta wrote:<br>
                    The FLV is good - I think it's some issue with
                    flowplayer on my server. &nbsp;Wayne, does the latest G3
                    code render the movie on your server?<br>
                      PM, Wayne Patterson <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a
                          moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="mailto:suprsidr@flashyourweb.com"
                          target="_blank">suprsidr@flashyourweb.com</a>&gt;</span>
                      wrote:<br>
                        0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc
                        solid;padding-left:1ex">flv plays <a
                          moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://www.flashyourweb.com/staticpages/index.php?page=flvTest&amp;flvUrl=http:/ \
/www.menalto.com/photos/var/albums/family/stanford/Cole_resisting_dinner_Ally_being_a_parent.flv?m=1303179501"
  target="_blank">http://www.flashyourweb.com/staticpages/index.php?page=flvTest&amp;f \
lvUrl=http://www.menalto.com/photos/var/albums/family/stanford/Cole_resisting_dinner_Ally_being_a_parent.flv?m=1303179501</a>
                              at 5:17 PM, Bharat Mediratta <span
                                dir="ltr">&lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                  href="mailto:bharat@menalto.com"
                                  target="_blank">bharat@menalto.com</a>&gt;</span>
                              wrote:<br>
                                style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px
                                #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"> <br>
                                  the latest Flowplayer. &nbsp;I have it
                                  working just fine on my test machine,
                                  but when I push the code to my live
                                  site, Flowplayer won't load up and
                                  play my movies. &nbsp;I can't figure out if
                                  this is a configuration issue on my
                                  production server or if it's some
                                  weird issue with Flash. &nbsp;I know that
                                  the movie works, and I don't think
                                  it's browser related (Chrome 21 on
                                  OSX) because with the same browser I
                                  can see it on my dev box.</div>
                                  latest code and let me know if it
                                  works for them?</div>
                                  server where it doesn't work:</div>
href="http://www.menalto.com/photos/family/stanford/Cole-resisting-dinner-Ally-being-a-parent"

                                    \
target="_blank">http://www.menalto.com/photos/family/stanford/Cole-resisting-dinner-Ally-being-a-parent</a></div>
                                  flash player, but I'm not getting any
                                  additional info. &nbsp;Wayne, you're the
                                  expert here - any clues?</div>
                    <fieldset></fieldset>
 Live Security Virtual Conference
threats. <a moz-do-not-send="true" \
href="http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/" \
target="_blank">http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/</a></pre>  \

[ list info/archive --&gt; <a moz-do-not-send="true" \
href="http://gallery.sf.net/lists.php" \
target="_blank">http://gallery.sf.net/lists.php</a> ] [ gallery info/FAQ/download \