List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gallery-devel] G2 Development Assistance
From:       Dayo Akanji <dayo () dakanji ! com>
Date:       2012-05-01 22:58:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Mindless!

Nice to hear from you.

Thanks for the reply. I saw the procedure on the bumping in the
GalleryCoreAPI.class file. (couldn't find anything on the Module or
Template (Theme?) API but I suppose similar process will apply for
respective classes.

On the issues, I was assuming they would be left on SF but I just
wanted a copy of the G2 related ones so that I could handle them. That
is, flag as "unresolved", "wont fix" or "fixed" etc.
Basically because I don't have access to the status on SF. Some of
them have already been duplicated on GH.

I suppose I could just knuckle down and manually recreate them on GH
but just thought importing an xml dump looked a lot more attractive
even if the xml file has to be manually edited first.

Cheers

Dayo

BTW, the code reviewer position is still open :)