List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gallery-devel] jquery Lightbox for G3
From:       Chad Kieffer <chad () 2tbsp ! com>
Date:       2009-05-10 4:37:09

Weird, guess i didn't click enough to notice.

Using the following selector will at least isolate the lightbox
application to the anchor with the image. The title link goes to the
resize page.

$(\".gPhoto a:has(img)\")

Apply it to the initialization script and the script which gets
inserted with each item.