List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gallery-devel] G3 Install Error
From:       Bharat Mediratta <bharat () menalto ! com>
Date:       2009-01-22 19:53:11

Stephen was kind enough to provide more details for me.  Turns out that
we were not guarding against PHP4 early enough in the installer (fixed)
and it also turns out that mysqli_set_charset is the *one* function that
was missing in his setup so I've changed the installer to trigger mysqli
detection based on that function.

Please try again with the next nightly!