List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gallery-devel] Tutorials for Novices. Status report
From:       "Gaynor McCartney" <gaynormcc () xtra ! co ! nz>
Date:       2009-01-08 12:14:08

Thanks Bharat,
I have now uploaded it at
http://codex.gallery2.org/Gallery3:Tutorials:Installation

I have some jpegs to insert and have yet to study how to do that.
I thought I was going to have to discover how to code 'anchors' but am
delighted to find the programme does that. (My own website' directory page
would be easier to work if I had a Wiki page.)

I'll Look at it again tomorrow and see if the formatting is as clear as I
have hoped.

Gaynor (Pleased to have got this far.)