List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    [Gallery-devel] Status to May 20th
From:       Tim Almdal <tnalmdal () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2008-05-20 13:47:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Completed the patch for 1951850 No error shown/logged when mysqli is not \
supported.Updated various unit tests.Committed the ffmpeg for trans coding changes on \
behalf of Don WillinghamThe patch for 1941707 is up for review and is waiting for \
Bharat. On a personal note, I'm no longer the "ugly duckling" of the Gallery Team and \
have finally got a web presence :-)

Tim
 Website: http://www.timalmdal.com