List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    [Gallery-devel]  G2.3 Site Admin & Embedded Sessions
From:       ozgreg <g2develop () galleryembedded ! com>
Date:       2008-05-19 11:28:54

Greetings,

On testing WPG2 against the latest G2.3 SVN Build I have noticed that navigating to \
the G2 Site Admin Panel results in the embedded session being returned back to the WP \
Login Screen (which happens on redirect).

I suspect this is due to the hasSiteAdminSessionExpired() function returning true.

Now I can set the session.siteAdminActivityTimestamp to a high value or should \
instead this be address so this function will not fire if the session is embedded..

Please advise..