List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gallery-devel] Webdav package in BRANCH_2_2_EXPERIMENTAL
From:       Bharat Mediratta <bharat () menalto ! com>
Date:       2007-09-20 17:57:40

Andy Staudacher wrote:
> Correct, forgot to update MANIFEST for 2_2_experimental. 2_2 is up to date.
>
> Question:
> Since I merged a fix into lib/tools/repository/templates/package.tpl into
> 2_2 and 2_2_experimental, should we update the overall MANIFEST there too?
> I tried that for 2_2 but my MANIFEST would have had a lot of differences
> just because it orders the lines within the MANIFEST differently.
> So I didn't commit a MANIFEST update for that change either.

Yeah, I noticed that your recent manifest changes are doing some
reordering of the R lines.  I'll go ahead and update the manifest for
2_2_experimental for you.

We don't need to commit the master MANIFEST update because even though
we build core packages for DP, they're not used.  But I think it's ok to
do so.  The only fear is that this triggers people seeing a message
saying that there's a new version of G2 available for download.  I don't
think that gets triggered unless the actual version changes, though.  I
committed a new version of the main MANIFEST, so we'll see what happens.

-Bharat