List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    [Gallery-devel] Status Sep-13 to Sep-19
From:       "Andy Staudacher" <ast () gmx ! ch>
Date:       2007-09-20 0:33:07

* Reviewed profix898's phpbb user mapping approach / drupal module.
We'll launch it soon on GMC to map galleryembedded.com users with GMC. Which
is the first step to import the phpbb forum from galleryembedded.com.

* Continued review of Brian's SQLite fixes. Should be ready any day.

* DP Fix for recursive mkdir bug 1789108. Review #388. We still need to
rebuild all existing packges though.

 - Andy