List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    [Gallery-devel] Status 9-Nov to 15-Nov
From:       Jack Bates <ms419 () freezone ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-11-17 4:59:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

 * Working on WebDAV and rewrite issues:
 1) Escape regular expression meta chars
 2) Add support for activating rewrite rules to rewrite API
 3) Support rules without 'pattern', for rules which enable WebDAV and
HTTP auth to work with PHP CGI
 4) Fix bug introduced by strip whitespace Smarty template prefilter

 * Andy agreed to review; thanks Andy!
 * Solicited feedback from dav-dev list on protecting WebDAV from
cross-site request forgery

Next week:
 * Fix URL generator reference code audit failure
 * WebDAV docs

School continues to take most time, but I'm keen to get the bugs out of
WebDAV and HTTP auth ASAP. I'm very grateful to Andy for taking time and
interest in these modules!

Jack