List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gallery-translations] Re: [Gallery-devel] Removing version number
From:       Alan Harder <alan.harder () sun ! com>
Date:       2006-04-24 15:19:51

ya, I added the real version number to replace the old "1.0"
to see what version people translated against (got some 2.0.x
translations for 2.1).
the version number is put in place automatically by the makefile,
not done manually.

	- Alan

>>> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642