List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    [Gallery-devel] Gallery 2.0.4 / 2.1-RC-2a Security Fix Releases
From:       Bharat Mediratta <bharat () menalto ! com>
Date:       2006-03-11 7:27:02

We've just released Gallery 2.0.4 and 2.1-RC-2a.  These include a fix
for a security vulnerability in the Gallery 2.x releases.  We strongly
advise that you upgrade your Gallery to the latest code to make sure
that you keep your webserver secure!

In order to keep your Gallery installation secure, you can upgrade to
the latest version of the code, or you can apply a quick fix to secure
your installation.  For more information including links to the latest
code as well as how to do the quick fix, you can read details:

    http://gallery.menalto.com/2.0.4_and_2.1_rc_2a_update

-Bharat