List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    [Gallery-devel] Re: [Gallery-translations] ngettext
From:       "Jens A. Tkotz" <jens () peino ! de>
Date:       2004-04-16 14:45:58

Hi,

from the gettext manual..

only one form:
     Some languages only require one single form. There is no
distinction between
the singular and plural form. An appropriate header entry would look
like this:

Plural-Forms: nplurals=1; plural=0;

     Languages with this property include:

     Finno-Ugric family
         Hungarian
     Asian family
         Japanese, Korean
     Turkic/Altaic family
         Turkish

So you will have less work with ngettext :)

Regards,

Jens