List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    [Gallery-devel] Fwd: Gallery 1.X bug: sorting names alphabetically
From:       "Jens A. Tkotz" <jens () peino ! de>
Date:       2004-03-25 10:38:41

This message is in MIME format.

Maybe someone has an idea.

Jens

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von oasalo@st.jyu.fi -----
    Datum: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:21:37 +0200 (EET)
    Von: Olli Salo <oasalo@st.jyu.fi>
Antwort an: Olli Salo <oasalo@st.jyu.fi>
 Betreff: Gallery 1.X bug: sorting names alphabetically
      An: jens@peino.de

Hi Jens,

first of all: sorry for sending this bug-report to you. It's just that the
gallery bug-report tool doesn't seem to work... was in maintenance mode.

Anyways, the bug seems to be that the picture titles (see the attach.)
don't seem to get sorted alphabetically. You know, a comes before a with
dots (=F6). I guess you're from Germany, so you know what I'm talking about.
:-)

Could you forward this message to anyone who takes care about that part of
gallery?

PS: I'm eagerly waiting for 1.4.3 and the "replace photo" feature. :-)

   Yours,

         Olli from Finland