List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    [Gallery-devel] CVS updates and data loss in albums
From:       "Molavi, Dariush" <dariush.molavi () gtri ! gatech ! edu>
Date:       2004-03-23 19:42:13

My Gallery, housed on my server at
http://www.nukedgallery.net/modules/gallery is autoupdated from my
ircbot each time a new commit is made into CVS.  This morning (my
version was then at -b141), when I was checking some other development
code I was writing (to integrate Gallery search into phpnuke), I noticed
that all of the sudden, albums were messed up. They would have no
titles, images, etc.  Further investigation showed that the album.dat
file has been corrupted...the structure is fine, but the data was
incorrect, and the photo.dat files for the albums in question were
blank.
For examples see:
http://www.nukedgallery.net/albums/photophetish/photos.dat
And
http://www.nukedgallery.net/albums/photophetish/album.dat

Any suggestions, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Bug report here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=921768&group_id=7130&ati
d=107130

Thanks in advance,