List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    [Gallery-devel] Possible new feature for PHPNuke users
From:       "Molavi, Dariush" <dariush.molavi () gtri ! gatech ! edu>
Date:       2004-03-18 16:34:37

I've seen (and gotten) lots of requests for integrating the Gallery search into \
PHPNuke's search module.  I'm completing a paid support request on the matter, and \
have a test of it running at:

http://www.nukedgallery.net/search.html

Click the "Photo Gallery" radio button and search for things like "pass" "dog" "wag" \
"photo", etc...

If this is something that might be of interest to have included in Gallery at some \
point (though it does require adding about 5 lines to a phpnuke .php file, which I \
can understand if you'd rather not), I'd be more than happy to release it to you guys \
for inclusion.

ӆ+^隊X'u \
{Nh&ZxnjZkzǧ[6Qϭ"ujwBӢ^r薈"zyzbg \
֦z{Zh+-zf)ڶ*'mig&'׎eW^bا~ڭbmezzliW)ߣ@Ch \