List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gallery-devel] G2 error?
From:       "Bharat Mediratta" <bharat () menalto ! com>
Date:       2003-03-17 5:47:53

From: "Jesse Mullan" <jmullan@visi.com>
> After cvs update
> Error: Error (ERROR_TOOLKIT_FAILURE)
>
>     * in modules/imagemagick/classes/ImageMagickToolkitHelper.class at
line 151
>     * in modules/imagemagick/classes/ImageMagickToolkitHelper.class at
line 50
>     * in modules/imagemagick/module.inc at line 119
>     * in setup/test/TestCase/ActivateModule.class at line 36
>     * in setup/test/TestCase.class at line 18
>     * in setup/test/index.php at line 233

Ok, so this tells me that the $platform->exec() call itself is actually
failing.  If you put G2 in debug mode, you'll see the call that it's
executing (should be "/path/to/imagemagick/convert/identify ...")   Check
that out and see if it's actually a legitimate command.

Try using the ImageMagick configuration option in Site Admin to see
if your ImageMagick configuration is actually valid.  If it isn't,
correct the path there.  The test case is hardcoded for my box so
if your ImageMagick isn't in the same place then it won't work for
you.  You can modify it in your local workspace so that it works
properly for you...

-Bharat