List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gallery-devel] Features for Gallery - Already in the backburner?
From:       "Bharat Mediratta" <bharat () menalto ! com>
Date:       2002-12-07 9:20:20

From: "Sammy Spets" <sammys@cse.unsw.edu.au>
> If G2 will be built over a database, couldn't the
> title/summary/keyword/description info be placed into a per language
> relation? If the relation exists, the language is supported? <shrug>

Yep.  I could definitely do that, but I haven't.  This has been
discussed in depth on this list in the past (check the archives).
I personally believe that the demand for that feature will be minimal
at best, and it will take time to implement.  We may do something
like this post G2.0, depending on the user demand.

-Bharat