List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    [Gallery-devel] alt tags in 1.2.6
From:       Jesse Mullan <jmullan () visi ! com>
Date:       2002-01-24 23:57:59

Adding alt tags to all the images?  It's a big job.

I would release a patch or patches, but my gallery has been heavily
modified for my own amusement.  When I do a CVS update every file shows up
as modified.  Not a good place to patch from.

Mouse over the pics on
http://jpmullan.com/gallery/1999lspr
or
http://jpmullan.com/gallery/1999lspr/002_001

If anyone really wants my code I can dig into it to find what you want.

--On Friday, January 25, 2002 12:30 AM +0100 "Remco B. Brink"