List:       gallery-announce
Subject:    [Gallery-announce] Gallery 1.5.7 Released
From:       Gallery Announcements <gallery-announce () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-08-16 21:52:52

Gallery 1.5.7 is now available for download. This release fixes one very
minor security issue, fixes a few small bugs, and makes a significant
amount of text more sensible. Even though this release has no major
security fixes, we recommend that all users of Gallery 1.5.6 and earlier
upgrade to this release to be as bug free and secure as possible. You
can download 1.5.7 from

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7130&package_id=7239">Gallery
1

Upgrade instructions are available:

http://codex.gallery2.org/index.php/Gallery1:Upgrading"

If you've contributed to translations for Gallery 1 in the past, or
would be interested in helping out, our translations for Gallery 1 are
fairly far behind! Please join:

And send an introduction to get started. Get all the details at:

http://gallery.menalto.com/gallery_1.5.7_released