List:       gabber-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Gabber] FIXME: don't have Public Key
From:       Alexander Klyubin <klyubin () aqris ! com>
Date:       2002-09-19 8:19:24

That little elf of Peter Saint-Andre was right! When I compiled GnuPG
with that patch Gabber started asking for GPG passphrase and properly
sending/receiving encrypted messages.

Still, in the long run I'd like to see a solution which is based on
standard GnuPG distribution.

Regards,
Alexander Klyubin