List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    Outlook Web Access thrue http-gw
From:       Nicolas Leroy <nicolas.leroy () dr ! gdf ! fr>
Date:       2001-07-02 12:14:48

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

Hi all,
We've encountered connection problem while trying to give an access to
an Internet Outlook Web Server to internal people thrue the TIS http-gw.
As a
matter of fact, we believe that http-gw v2.1 is NOT "Search Method"
compliant and therefore, there's a lost of information (such as
directory list, received
mail, and so on...) when opening user letter box. The mailing list only
gives one solution based on plug-gw connection and I wonder if http-gw
can't be configured or upgraded to allow such Method.
Thanks in advance for the help,
N. Leroy