List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    http-gw "dokument contained no data" and net_flags[4]
From:       hannes achleitner <hannes_a () china ! com>
Date:       2001-03-22 15:29:17

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

Hello

I use fwtk 2.1 on a SuSE 6.4 box, almost all works fine,
but on some sites I get on my WinNT-client with Netscape 4.76
a error message "The Dokument contained no data"
 There is a line like "Network error: net_flags[4] set (read) in the
/var/log/messages.
Can anyone help me, please
thanks in advance
hannes