List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    Re: Web server on inner side of DMZ
From:       Masih Tavassoli <mtavasso () sellbuysector ! com>
Date:       2001-02-26 13:49:49

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

Yes I think so.

We did the same thing a while ago, the only downside to it was that we were losing
the header information of all requests(all the requests were appearing to be
coming from the same host, fw) which is not good if you wanted to do any
statistics reporting.

We had to make a small modification to rewrite the headers so that the reporting
software(webtrend in this case) could tell were the requests came from.

Regards,
Masih