List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    Re: ftp-gw
From:       Ted Keller <keller () bfg ! com>
Date:       2001-02-14 2:53:10

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

Scott,

I had to add the following command to make windows clients work.... maybe
this will fix your also.

ted keller

*** ftp-gw.c.dist	Mon Oct 25 20:43:51 1999
--- ftp-gw.c	Mon Oct 25 20:43:16 1999
*** 137,142 ****
--- 137,143 ----
  	"rest",		OP_CONN,			0,