List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: Problem accessing my own website]
From:       Ted Keller <keller () bfg ! com>
Date:       2000-10-30 22:23:42

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

Don,

Looks like your domain is not validating correctly.  Since   your firewall
is a valid name server, I assume it is either primary or secondary for
mydomain.com.  Try...

nslookup
nslookup> ls -d mydomain.com

it should dump out the contents of your zone file.  If it fails with an
unspecified error, then either the domain did not validate or your local
system is not a valid secondary or primary for that domain.

Let's get the DNS issue solved first.

ted keller