List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    Re: mail problem
From:       Ted Keller <keller () bfg ! com>
Date:       2000-10-28 12:47:45

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

Don,

smap/smapd accept mail in and temporarily store it in a directory
specified by the spooldir in your netperm-table.  Verify that you have an
entry like....

smap, smapd:    spooldir /var/inspool

The temp directory is then the /var/inspool directory.

ted keller