List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    ftp-gw and windows nt
From:       "Luis Fernando Barrera" <luba () assist ! com ! gt>
Date:       2000-10-26 20:59:22

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

Hi,

I just applied the Tor's PASV patch to the ftp-gw proxy... However
when I try to connect to some Windows NT/2000 ftp server, I get
the message "cannot decode port". With the Unix/Linux ftp servers
I got no problem...

Has anybody experieced this problem? What is it all about?

Luis Fernando Barrera
luba@assist.com.gt