List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    Problem with solaris nfs / TIS v2.0
From:       Joe Dempsey <joed () actfs ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-12-29 5:23:52

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

I am trying to automount a directory called /var/mail off a remote
server from a server running the TIS firewall product.

It will automount /var/mail off one server (This is a server I wish to
decommision) but not any of my others.

Does anyone know if in the firewall configuration there is a way that an
nfs automount is blocked and only one specific server is allowed?

If there is such a method it may be by IP address or host name the
remote server is allowed to be mounted to. My next question is where
would I find the parameter defigning which server can be automounted to
and if I may ask, how do I change it?

Look forward to any help that can be offered here,

Thanks
Joe Dempsey
Melbourne
Australia