List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    RE: Microsoft Exchange
From:       "Drash, Jim [EESUS]" <JDrash () EESUS ! JNJ ! com>
Date:       1999-12-14 18:50:04

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

YES!!! You can search the Microsoft Knowledgde base for "static ports
exchange" We set our IS port to a high unused port and the DS port to
another high used port. On the firewall you need to enable port 135 and
these two high ports.  You also need to put an entry in either the hosts or
lmhosts file on the PCs that will access the Exchange server remotely (or
put it in your published DNS), since you will not have a WINS server
available.