List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    Re: TIS/FWTK + S/key + OpenBSD 2.5
From:       Michel Arboi <arboi () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       1999-11-25 10:39:31

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

Markus Schreier <ms@ordix.de> writes:

> somehow my version of skeyinit stops, if the user can't be found with
> getpwuid. I'm useing skey-2.2.

Well I only used a very old version, or the version that comes with
OpenBSD. None of them needs an entry in /etc/passwd

> Can you help me to modify skeyint ?

Where can I get this package ?

> Or can you tell me where to get a modified version?

Don't use the antique version ; it only supports MD4 and I have
terrible portability problems with it (on OpenBSD :)

Rather try :
	ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/src/lib/libskey/
	ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/src/usr.bin/skeyinit/