List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    Re: X-gw
From:       Rick Murphy <rmurphy () itm-inst ! com>
Date:       1999-11-24 1:20:23

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

At 09:22 AM 11/23/99 -0800, Bernard_Lee@Raytheon.com wrote:
>I did do tn-gw>x or tn-gw>x 202.x.x.x:0.0 where 202.x.x.x is the ip
address of
>my PC (where eXceed X server is running) assigned by my ISP. But I was still
>getting the errors "unable to open display=unknown:0.0" or "unable to open
>display=202.x.x.x:0.0" respectively.

The first error's already been defined - there's no reverse lookup for your
IP address. The second means that your firewall is not permitted to open
the display. Make sure that system has permission (temporarily enabling all
hosts will help debug; if that's not it, there's something else between you
and your firewall blocking the port 6000 connection.)
	-Rick