List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    strange behaviour (http[s]-gw)
From:       "Johann G. Hautzinger" <trema () eic ! at>
Date:       1999-11-18 10:28:22

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

hi list,

i've been running fwtk v2.1 very happily for quite some time now, except
for one problem with exactly one site (at least one site i know of)

i try to provide my users at home (my sister, my brother-in-law and me)
with netbanking - i can connect to _every_ other netbanking site (all
competitors ;-) i know of, but not to the netbanking site of the bank we
are working at ... the symptom is always the same: "Network Error (I/O
Error)" and nothing of the page is showing up (i can connect to this
site from other hosts, though)

involved are https and cookies

i remember that i've read sg. about this error somewhere in some
documentation, but i cannot remember where or when

maybe someone of you has any idea where this comes from and what to do
against it

greetz from Vienna

Hannes

--
Johann Georg Hautzinger,  email: trema@eic.at,  Tel.: 531 00 1907
Erste Bank AG - OE 0423 - Orga./Entw. Treasury u. Orga.Wertpapier