List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    Re: kernel error with http-gw
From:       Doug Paul <dbp () dragonsys ! com>
Date:       1998-04-17 13:35:33

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

> I am getting kernel errors and system hangs from http-gw.
> I am running 2.0 patched up, on redhat 5.0  I encountered similar errors before \
> with plug-gw before, and the cause was memory allocation in linux.  Is this a \
> similar problem?
> [oops log snipped]

This looks like a Linux 2.0.3x kernel bug.  2.0.29 is the last adequately
stable kernel, but you will need to install some of the security-related
patches (SYN flood and ip fragment) from the later 2.0 kernels.

Doug