List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    Re: Compiling FWTK 2.1
From:       "Joseph S. D. Yao" <jsdy () cospo ! osis ! gov>
Date:       1998-04-15 20:16:14

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

> I'm trying to compile fwtk 2.1 on a linux box running RedHat version 4.2.
> I'm getting some sort of linker error that I cannot track down.  I'm
> confident that I have followed the provided instructions carefully (but
> who knows <grin>).

You don't have /usr/lib/libc.a [or equivalent elsewhere] installed.
Check your Linux distribution.

Left for homework: how did I instantly arrive at this conclusion?
[When you see it, it's obvious.]

> P.S.  There seem to be some confusion on my part as to whether the http-gw
> will handle https.  I want to allow some external users access to my
> intranet.  I believe that it may.  Am I correct?

Yes.

--
Joe Yao				jsdy@cospo.osis.gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO Computer Support						EMT-A/B