List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    Re: login-ts or login-sh
From:       Ka Otep <josephb () software ! ntep ! nec ! co ! jp>
Date:       1998-04-15 1:41:17

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

David Lang wrote:

> Am I supposed to put something in the netperm-table for these? if so what?
>
> David Lang

Define the shellfile in the netperm-table

  login-sh: shellfile /usr/etc/fwtk/login-shellfile

Your login-shellfile should contain these parameters

  username	/bin/csh        -csh
  username2     /bin/passwd	-passwd

Also, change the user's shell in the passwd file to login-sh.

  username:x:999:999:My User:/home/username:/bin/login-sh

You also have to remove the user's passwd in the shadow file
unless you want to authenticate the user using the shadow file
and authsrv.

Joseph Benavides
josephb@software.ntep.nec.co.jp