List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    Re:  [masq] ipautofw and redhat 5.0
From:       hparker () media-net ! net (Parker, Homer)
Date:       1998-04-12 2:27:06

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

On Sun, 12 Apr 1998 14:04:09 +0800, jkwok wrote:

> ipautofw.  When you build ipautofw command, you need to modify the source
> and comment out some of the headers to fix the combination problem.

	I've been following this thread, as I'm having problems with
this also. Could you elaborate a bit on this point ;) Being a relative
newbie (a little over a month), the idea of commenting out parts of the
source, that I have no idea what I'm doing in, doesn't really apeal to
me ;)

Homer Parker (The Bogus One)

 Sysop of Homer's Hut                                             \
hparker@media-net.net homershut.dyndns.com via telnet, www, ftp           \
                homer.parker@homershut.dyndns.com

Running OS/2 version 4.00 revision 9.029
Elapsed Time 20:35  , Process count 52, Thread count 253