List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    I need ftp-gw  help
From:       Ronny Hallin <ronny () hallin ! com>
Date:       1998-04-10 8:37:00

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

Hi,

How can I configure ftp-gw, services and inetd.conf so I can let people
inside the proxy to be able to FTP to FTP-servers on any port on Internet.

I want an example to FTP port 555 or port 5000 on a ftp-servers outside on
Internet.
I mean flexible ports

Right now I just can connect to servers on port 21

Come on people, help me out with this one

Ronny Hallin