List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    Re: fwtk-document
From:       Frederick M Avolio <avolio () TIS ! COM>
Date:       1995-08-31 13:08:56

The producers of the CD specifically went against our direction to NOT
include the fwtk on their CD. Please feel free to pass this complaint
on to them. It is copyrighted code and they have broken our copyrights
by doing this.

The only official site is ftp.tis.com.  Documentation is there and bug
fixes will show up there (yeah, I know.... wait a bit longer. I am
chagrined).

No one else is supposed to mirror us, no one else is supposed to have
the kit except for their own use.

Fred