List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    fwtk-document
From:       Aki Ogawa <aki () icp ! kyo ! melco ! co ! jp>
Date:       1995-08-31 14:57:04

I obtained fwtk from one of the CD-ROM which has lots of free ware in it.
And there was no documentation in it although it was mentioned in
README.
Now I'd like to know how to use x-gw.

Could anyone tell me where I can get the documentation for fwtk?
If anyone knows a ftp site in Japan, it would be more convenient.

Thank you.
Aki OGAWA

MITSUBISHI Electric co.  Information Technology R&D Center
Interactive Television Systems Development Center,Team 4

Babazusho-1,Nagaokakyo-city
Kyoto,Japan

E-mail:aki@icp.kyo.melco.co.jp
TEL:+81-75-958-3182