List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    http-gw configuration
From:       Andrew BERNOTH <andrew.bernoth () cpe ! com ! au>
Date:       1995-08-25 6:22:51

Hi Guys,

I am having major problems configuring my HTTP-GW.
My users can get out of the firewall OK but our
WWW server is inside our firewall, therefore I need
to allow other sites to pass through the firewall
to our www server.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I have
tried reading the documentation and changing the
netperm-table file acordingly but it doesn't seem to
be working.

I won't bore you with my vain attempts as you probably
have a five line generic fix to my request...
Andrew Bernoth <> Contractor <> Currently At:
System Engineer
Computer Power Education
eMail:       andrew.bernoth@cpe.com.au
vMail:        0416 805 954