List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    FW: Problems Problems
From:       Chris Gorringe <chrisgorringe () gcc ! co ! uk>
Date:       1998-04-30 19:14:01

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

Please guide me!

I haven't had problems before and I can easily move around the rest of the ftp site \
so my connection isn't a problem.

But, I have sent to requests in, in the last 10 minutes and both have responded by \
giving me this location:-

/pub/firewalls/toolkit/dist/fwtk-9ec9e8

The problem is that, knowing that it is hidden etc and that you have to go directly \
to it etc, etc, It doesn't exist!

Any ideas or does it really not exist yet.

Thanks

Chris Gorringe
Technical Manager
Gloucester Computer Company Ltd.