List:       fwknop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Fwknop-discuss] Fwknop-gui 1.3 release candidate
From:       Jonathan Bennett <jbscience87 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-08-05 17:59:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

OK, not a problem.  I did add a workaround for this issue.  When fwknop-gui is \
launched, it checks for a few conditions.  If running on a Windows system, and there \
is no config data (So either a blank or missing config file), and the config file \
exists in the old location, then the app moves the existing file to the new location \
and reloads the data.  I'm not sure whether this should happen silently, happen \
automatically but notify, or prompt for confirmation.  Open to thoughts on this \
question.  current trunk just moves the file silently.

The gpg warning is also corrected in trunk now.  I have a couple other tasks to \
finish, brought up while trying to package fwknop-gui for Fedora 25.  Once this is \
all completed, we'll do an rc2.

--Jonathan