List:       fvwm95
Subject:    [FVWM95] trouble running fvwm95
From:       Dominico Nguyen <dominico () verisity ! com>
Date:       2000-12-18 19:59:08

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with fvwm95.
I've gone through the "INSTALL" and followed the instructions. The
"configure" and "make" goes well and so does the "make install".

When I attempt to run the "fvwm95" I get the message:

ld.so.1: fvwm95: fatal: libXpm.so.4.8: open failed: No such file or
directory
Killed

I know where the file libXpm.so.4.8 is but I don't know what parameter
to pass into "configure" to make sure it knows where it is.

See ya,

Dom