List:       fvwm95
Subject:    [FVWM95] Gradient title bars?
From:       Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP () dfo-mpo ! gc ! ca>
Date:       1998-09-25 19:26:06

Does fvwm95 support gradient title bars?

I added this to ~/.fvwm95rc :

AddTitleStyle	Inactive	HGradient 64 LightGray DimGray
AddTitleStyle	ActiveUp	HGradient 64 NavyBlue SteelBlue3
AddTitleStyle	ActiveDown	HGradient 64 NavyBlue SteelBlue3

It didn't help fvwm95, but if I load fvwm2 with this ~/.fvwm95rc, I get the
gradients and the menus work with my usual mini-icons.  The problem with
fvwm2 is that the plugin FvwmTaskBar module wouldn't work (and I don't know
why).

--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada