List:       fvwm95
Subject:    Re: [FVWM95] copyright issues in fvwm95?
From:       Mark R Harding <M.Harding () ed ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1998-05-12 15:38:42

Just to offer my own thought on this matter:

My understanding of the Fvwm95 situation is that so long as Fvwm95 is
produced in a non-commercial manner such that no profits are derived
from it (and therefore from the GUI it copies) no legal infringements
can be implied.  This is however, only my opinion and the "law of the
land" may not follow this practice where you are.

Mark.

--
Mark R Harding
Department of Electrical Engineering