List:       fvwm95
Subject:    [FVWM95] .fvwm2rc95 file
From:       boot <chung () starnetinc ! com>
Date:       1997-10-30 0:36:55

In what directory does the configuration file .fvwm2rc95 reside?  I'm
using version 2.0.42a of fvwm95 on redhat 4.1.  Ive found several
versions of the configuration file and modified all of them but the
changes don't show up when I startx as root.  I have a copy of
.fvwm2rc95 in the root directory but the changes I put in there don't
show up after I restart.  So the question is where is the configuration
file that fvwm95 uses as default located at?  And how do you control
which config file it uses?