List:       fvwm-crystal-users
Subject:    Re: [fvwm-crystal-users] Thinks to complete my fvwm-crystel
From:       Dominique Michel <dominique.michel () vtxnet ! ch>
Date:       2010-02-01 18:25:01

Le Sun, 31 Jan 2010 10:38:37 -0600,
Jorge Daniel Sampayo Vargas <jdsampayo@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello Nathan,
>
> Rox haves volume management, just point it to the directory where are
> mounted the devices and there you can remove them. See first two
> screenshots.
>
> And about dzen2, I don't know what do you mean about making space to it? I
> have run it without problems, see last screenshot. If you mean to run your
> script in the startup, you can add it here:
>
> /usr/local/share/fvwm-crystal/fvwm/preferences/Startup

A much better place is ~/.fvwm-crystal/preferences/Startup because it will not
be overwrited during an update.

> But check where it is installed your fvwm-crystal.
>
> Best Regards,
> Jorge Sampayo.
>
> 2010/1/31 Nathan Huesken <fvwm-crystal@lonely-star.org>
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am new to fvwm-crystal. And I like it. There are a few things I am
> > missing/did not yet figured out how to do (The fvwm-crystal homepage
> > seems to be down and I can not find any good documentation, but myabe I
> > missed something?).
> >
> > - I need to switch between US and Germany keyboard layout (another
> >  person also using this computer). Under xfce there was a handy xkb
> >  changer panel plugin. Is there something similar for xfce?

You can do that with xorg :
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xorg#Keyboard_settings

Dominique

--
If this message is send to an email list, please make sure to answer onto the
list, or you will be ignored.

"We have the heroes we deserve."